For our second episode recorded from home we thought it was a good idea to reintrouce ourselves! It’s been around a year and half since we started this podcast and we didn’t necessarily do a great job at saying who we were in the first place. Have a listen to find out what we do, why we do the podcast, and what we love in art!
You can listen to this episode on Spotify, iTunes, Google and Soundcloud
Here’s some of the stuff we talked about in this episode:
- ‘Illuminating the Self’ at Hatton Gallery and Vane Gallery (Ellie’s faves)
- Magritte paintings (Amy’s faves)
- Honda Cog Advert (like a Rube-Goldberg machine)
- Lunch in Fur by Ursula Mayer at Hatton Gallery (Alice’s favourite)
- North East Style by Sophie Lisa Beresford (Rosie’s favourite)