All the way back at the beginning of February Alice went down to Sheffield to check out ‘Rewriting the Future‘ at Site Gallery, a fantastic show about speculative science fiction, specifically with a female/non-binary lens. We do love a bit of sci-fi here on Hey Art, What’s Good?, so we thought now was as good a time as any to have a chat about it.
You can listen to this episode on Spotify, iTunes, Google and Soundcloud
Some recommendations from this episode:
- The Half of It and Dead to Me (on Netflix)
- A Trip to the Moon (on YouTube)
- Aelita: Queen of Mars (on YouTube)
- On a Sunbeam by Tilly Walden (graphic novel)
- Woman World by Aminder Dhaliwal (on insta)